Richie Wingfield Horsemanship
Thank you for visiting our clinic page our upcoming clinic in Cave City, KY. We are very excited to be having a clinic close to home! The size of the clinic will ensure that there is plenty of time to cover everyone's individual needs! Be ready for a fun weekend ahead!
202 Farmer Road, Cave City, KY
July 21-22, 2012
What type of riding do you do and what would you like to accomplish in attending the clinic?
Please fill out the form below.
We would love to see you at the clinic! If you would like to attend the clinic just follow these steps!
Check the calendar, make sure you're available!
Payment: The cost per horse/rider is $300 with a $50 non-refundable deposit required to hold your clinic spot. You may pay the deposit now or the full clinic price, with the remaining payment due at the beginning of the clinic.
Get ready for lots of fun! This will be a learning weekend, but laid back and enjoyable. Some things to consider when you come to the clinic:
- Check with the host about boarding your horse and the needs for hay, shavings, etc.
- A negative Coggins is required.
- Bring the tack your normally use. It is also helpful to have a snaffle bit and a crop.
- Wear comfortable clothes in layers, you never know what the weather holds.
- The clinic days usually run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with an hour break for lunch.